French Wine Dinner at the Granary
The Granary | Tuesday, June 23, 2015 | 7:00PM to 10:00PM
3105 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah 84765
This will be an extraordinary and very authentic French wine dinner prepared by a French Chef. The wines will be selected and presented by a certified French Wine Scholar.
- We will begin with a Crémant (sparkling wine) with passed appetizers.
- The first course will be cold poached salmon with Béarnaise sauce paired with a crisp white wine from the coastline of France.
- Second course will be Coq au Vin paired with a Côte du Rhone.
- Third course will be salade frisée with a baked goat cheese in pastry papillotte served with a dry rosé.
- The dessert course will be fresh fruit with a Sabayon Crème Anglaise sauce, served with a fortified dessert wine.