Bordeaux Class at La Caille
On Tuesday, April 18, 2014, the French Wine Scholar class at La Caille studied the wines of Bordeaux.
Delving deeply into the three sub-regions of the Left and Right banks and the Entre Diux Mers, a corresponding wine was tasted by the group.
- Le Rose de Floridene Bordeaux 2012
- Chateau Lalande-Borie Saint Julien 2006
- Chateau Categril Sauternes 2009
- Chateau Bonnet Bordeaux Entre-Deux-Mers 2012
- Chateau Tour Bayard Montagne-Saint-Emilion 2009
- Clos La Coutale Cahors 2010